Turkish accommodation

Tourist accommodation

Tourist residence is issued at the request of the applicant by booking an appointment to go to the Department via its official website. The residence is usually granted for one year, and is required to be translated into the Turkish language. The passport shall be certified by the notary public, 4 personal photographs, in addition to the health insurance (sigurta), and the tax number obtained from the tax department (which takes less than half an hour).



The employment permit for foreigners is given to employees in Turkish companies. The company obtains a work permit from the Ministry of Labor for the foreigner to be employed and then request to reside for it. It is required to obtain what is already stated in the tourist accommodation. In addition, the company must employ five Turks For every foreign employee, and must obtain tourist accommodation prior to applying to the Ministry of Labor. It takes about 40 days to obtain a work permit. If the father or mother obtains a job, all family members (spouse) Stay be The same work for the establishment of facilities for the person

Student residence

Students who come to Turkey to study at Turkish universities are required to apply for a tourist visa, in addition to a student proof card, which is officially certified by the university.


Family stay
In case of marriage to a Turkish wife / Turkish husband, it is possible to apply for it. The residence may be one, two or three years depending on the application.